Ingredients (Serves 4)
- Liquid Miso Awase 200ml
- Soy Sauce 50g
- Mirin 50g
- Grated Ginger (one tea spoon)
- Grated Garlic (one tea spoon)
- Bone less Short Lib 350g
- Onion (half)
- Carrot 70g
- Capsicum (two)
- Paprika (half)
- Salad Oil (one table spoon)
- Rice (4 bowl of rice)
- Cut onion into 1cm size. Slice Carrots into 3mm size. Cut Capsicum and Paprika into one bite size.
- Heat a pan with little salad oil. Cook vegetables until nicely cooked. Remove vegetables from the pan.
- Secondly, cook sliced beef well.
- Put vegetables into the pan again, after that pour Mixed Liquid Miso (1,2,3,4 and 5) into the pan.
- Cook well until sauce is thick.
- Serve rice in a large bowl, pour thicken sauce over the rice, top with heated beef and vegetables.